CAHS Presents 'Free Love Fridays'
FOX 47 News
LANSING, MI—CAHS is in desperate need of items from their high-need wish list, as the shelter is filled to capacity. Anyone who donates an item(s) from their wish list on Friday, July 19, and has an approved adoption profile, will receive a coupon for ONE fee-waived adoption.
Waived adoption fees applies to ALL ANIMALS during “Free Love Friday”.
To qualify for ONE fee-waived adoption, one must donate an item(s) from their high-need wish list as follows:
• Natural Balance rolls
• Gift cards to Menards, Staples, and pet supply stores that are at least $25 or more
• Pre-paid gas cards that are at least $25 or more
• Dog leashes
• Clay cat liter (non-clumping)
• Science Diet “Small Bites” puppy and adult dog food
• Science Diet canned food (any species/age)
• Swiffer Sweeper Dry Cloth Refills
• Liquid laundry detergent
The Capital Area Humane Society cares for more than 10,000 animals annually. The shelter receives no tax dollars or government funding and relies on the generosity of their community. Summer is the busiest time of year for animal entry and CAHS is in desperate need of items from their wish list.
For more information on the Capital Area Humane Society or to see all of the animals available for
adoption, visit our website at www.AdoptLansing.org.
Regular adoption hours are 12-7 p.m. Monday through Friday and 12-5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.