Kids Start House Fire
FOX 47 News
Photo: Video by fox47news.com
Firefighters are reminding parents to keep lighters out of young hands, after a fire breaks out in a Lansing home Friday night.
The Lansing Fire Department tells us two young children accidentally started the blaze. While playing with a lighter.
When firefighters arrived on the scene, they say smoke was coming from the back of the house off West Miller, just East of MLK Boulevard.
They quickly put the fire out and no one was injured.